Welcome to week 2 of the Party Time Link Party! Do you have a fabulous party idea, craft, game, theme, or recipe? We want to share it! Link up any kind of party fun you can imagine!
Now, on to the five most popular party links from last week's inagural party!
1) A fabulous Mermaid Party from Just a Little Sparkle. So many amazing details, but I love how nothing looks imtimidating to do. Just goes to show you, it's all about thoughtful details, not difficult ones!
2) A Picture Perfect and Newsworthy 1st birthday party by Keep Calm and Mommy On. A seriously awesome, innovative theme, and creative use of very inexpensive materials made this party just incredible.
3) Brownie Ice Cream Pastry Puffs with Ganache from Dieter's Downfall. I love making little bite-sized, pre-made ice cream treats for parties rather than scooping ice cream at the party (like my miniature sprinkle ice cream sandwiches). But this takes the concept to an entirely new, delicious, elegant level. YUM.
4) 5 minute Homemade Microwave Caramel Sauce, by Gal on a Mission. I think this is technically a butterscotch recipe, but no matter what the sauce is, it's SO GOOD. And only takes 5 minutes! In a microwave! Who cares what it's called?
5) A Preppy Pony party by Sweet Scarlett. I just love the color palette! The navy really makes the mint and coral pop.
Now it's your turn! Link up your party-related blog post to this week's party. We want to see it all and feature you!