We love to feature beautiful parties at Tikkido! If you'd like to have your
party featured on our blog, please send an email to
- Your name
- Business name (if applicable)
- Credits and links for any vendors used (photographers, bakers, etc.)
- A description of the party
- Between five and 15 photos of the event, re-sized to 800 pixels wide, in a zip file attached to the submission email, or a link to a photo gallery with the party pictures.
We will strive to respond within 48 hours to any submission email.
Tips for a successful submission:
- Beautiful photos! The web is a visual medium, and nothing speaks louder than gorgeous photography. That means well lit, well composed, in focus images.
- Detail shots! It's those gorgeous little details you've worked so hard on that make the party something truly special. Don't forget to get pictures of it all! The day of the party is often so hectic, that I end up getting some of my detail shots the next day. I always miss something important on the day of the party, but there's a lot you can re-stage the following day. Knowing this really helps me enjoy the party -- and isn't that the point?
- Creative themes! It's ok, I get it. Sometimes your kid just wants Dora the Explorer, and you work hard to make that party theme something different and special. But we really love party themes that are simple, accessible, fun, easy to put together, but can't be found in their entirety in the aisles of your local Party City.
- Extra content! Have a tutorial from the party that you'd like to share? We love DIY projects! No secret family recipes in our house -- we love to share it all and encourage creativity with all our readers.